- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collect personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information you enter when creating an account on our website, such as your email address.
- Information you enter when creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, marital status, interests and hobbies, education and employment information.
- Information you enter to subscribe to our mailings and newsletters, such as your name and email address.
- Information you enter while using the services on our website.
Information that is generated while you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information about anything related to your purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through the website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information.
- Information that you post on our website with the intention of being published on the Internet, including your username, profile photos and the content of your posts.
- Information contained in any communications you send to us via email or our website, including the content of the communication and metadata.
Any other personal information you submit to us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must first obtain that person’s consent, both to the disclosure and to the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use your personal information
The personal information you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Send commercial communications (not marketing).
- Send email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send an email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can tell us at any time if you do not want to continue subscribing to the newsletter).
- Send marketing communications related to our business, or the businesses of carefully selected third parties, that we think will be of interest to you, by post or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technologies (you can tell us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications).
- Respond to questions and complaints from you or about you related to our website.
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including the monitoring of private messages through the private messaging service of our website).
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of our information on our website and may be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent we will not provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or that of another third party.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you give us on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
You agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is secure and that we can guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential, and we will not ask you for your password (except to log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should occasionally check this page to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website’s private messaging system.
If at any time we send communications to our clients and you are within the database in which you properly provided us with your information, you can unsubscribe from the electronic communication.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to information on third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- The names of the cookies that we may use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are specified below:
We use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / monitor users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the usability of the site / analyze usage of the website / manage the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using automatic cookie management by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
In Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced” and then unchecking “Allow sites to save and read cookie data” under the heading of Cookies. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions for doing this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
In Firefox (version 24) you can delete all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking “Show cookies” and then clicking “Delete all cookies”; and
In Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plugin data” before clicking in “Delete browsing data”.
- Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.